2. Click “Sign in with Google”
3. You will be asked to select a gmail account that is associated with your Google Analytics account. Be sure to already have a Google Analytics Account setup.
4. Select “Allow”
5. You will be asked to grant permission to your account, click “Accept” For each and then it will ask you to “Set up Search Console” Accept permissions for that as well and then click “Go to my Dashboard”
6. Once you are back on the dashboard click “Connect Service” Under the Analytics box. It will ask you to accept permissions as well as say connect account.
7. Once back on the dashboard click “Connect Service” under the PageSpeed Insights and “Accept” all permissions.
Powered by BetterDocs
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest discounts and news first.
We are a full-service digital agency in Dallas, Texas, offering digital marketing services that you need. At Cre8 Visions, we tаkе a bаlаnсеd, сuѕtоmіzеd аррrоасh tо еасh рrоjесt frоm the dіѕсоvеrу аll thе wау tо lаunсh—аnd bеуоnd. We dоn’t juѕt сrеаtе bеаutіful websites, wе сrеаtе successful buѕіnеѕѕ ѕоlutіоnѕ.